Departamento de Química Inorgánica
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Preparation of organometallic compounds with linear or branched structures of controlled length of Co, Os, Ru, Fe ... where the metals are linked to alkynyl ligands or through ring heteroatoms (N, S).
- Kinetic and mechanistic study of substitution reactions and fragmentation of organometallic compounds with phosphorus donor ligands. Study of the steric and electronic effect of said ligands.
- Electrochemical of organometallic compounds.
- Preparation of metallic nanoparticles (MNPs), Nanorods, Nanowires and quantum dots (quantum dots, QDs, semiconductor particles confined three-dimensionally) by chemical and electrochemical methods.
- Synthesis of bifunctional chains with a high degree of conjugation.
- Electrodes modified with organic chains conjugated with head of the thioether type and alkynes.