Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Experienced Researcher with a demonstrated history of working in simulation and experimental-based work experience in the strong team management of Power Electronics with a focus on design, components selection, PCB, magnetics, control, and testing/ validation of power electronics converters for Medium and High power application or Reduced switches Asymmetrical Multi-level inverter (power converters), Grid-connected PV systems, Pulse-width modulations, dc-dc, dc-ac and ac-dc power converters., Renewable Energy Power Distribution System. I have good experimental knowledge in the area of power converter design; three front-end convert, electric vehicles, CAN, EMI/EMC, and grid-connected power converters. I have real-time experience in real-time simulator dSPACE with HILL, Opal RT, STM32 series Embedded programming, TI c2000 Launchpad, etc.
Postdoctoral Fellow at IIT Delhi and my Ph.D. from IIT(ISM) Dhanbad(2020). His research interest includes Power electronic converters, multilevel inverters, Active PFC converters, Three phase-fronted converter, Power factor correction, and hybrid electric vehicles. Its modeling and Design of Multilevel Inverters, Real-time control of power electronics devices, stm32 series card working with embedded parts, Design, and Implementation of efficient power converters.
He is an active reviewer of IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, IET Power Electronics, Electric, etc.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Engineering
Three-phase front-end AC-DC converters are developed with improved power quality for reducing harmonics in AC mains and ripples in DC output. Since, these converters are observed as one of the strong means for power quality improvements in the number of applications, therefore, detailed investigations on these converters are considered as main objectives of this research work. In view of these main objectives, This research work is targeted to provide a broad perspective on three-phase front-end AC-DC converters technology for power quality improvement.
1. Madan Kumar Das, Kartick Chandra Jana, Akanksha Sinha., “Performance Evaluation of an Asymmetrical Reduced Switched Multi-level Inverter for a Grid Connected PV System” IET Renewable Power Generation, h5-index 56, ISSN 1752-1424,(SCIE, IF:3.605) Volume: 12, Issue: 2, pp. 252–263, Nov 2017.ISSN 1752-1416, (DOI: 10.1049/.
2. Akanksha Sinha, Kartick Chandra. Jana, Madan Kumar Das, “An inclusive review on different multi-level inverter topologies, their modulation and control strategies for a grid-connected photovoltaic system,” Solar Energy,(Elsevier) h5-index 90, ISSN 0038-092X (SCIE, IF: 4.674), ISSN: 0038-092X, vol. 170, pp. 633-657, Aug 2018, (.
3. Akanksha Sinha, Madan Kumar Das, Kartick Chandra. Jana, “ Control of an Asymmetrical Cascaded Multi-level Inverter for a Grid-Connected Photo-voltaic . IET Renewable Power Generation, ISSN 1752-1424 (SCIE, IF:3.605), h5-index 56, Volume 13, Issue 9, 08, pp. 1456–1466, April 2019, (DOI: 10.1049/.
4. Akanksha Sinha, Kartick Chandra. Jana, Madan Kumar Das, “Control Strategy of PV-Fed, Grid-Interfaced, Seven-level T-Type Multilevel Inverter for Distributed Power Generation IET Power Electronics (SCIE: 2.839), h5-index 44, Volume: 12, Issue: 12, pp. 3208–3219, 2019, Print ISSN 1755-4535, Online ISSN 1755-4543, July 2019 (DOI: 10.1049/.
5. Madan Kumar Das, Akanksha Sinha, Kartick Chandra Jana, “A Novel Asymmetrical Reduced Switch
1. SEIL Noida
2. AXISCADES Technology Bangalore