Lecturer 1and Department of surgery/ Faculty of Medicine
Kaduna State University, kaduna, Nigeria
University of Ibadan, Ibadan ,Nigeria. I studied Dentistry from 1988 to 1995
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna. I studied oral and maxillofacial surgery.
1. Primary School Leaving Certificate 1980
2. West African School Certificate “O” Level 1986
3. Bachelor of Dental Surgery 1995
4. Fellowship of West African College of Surgeons
(Dental Surgery) 2007
5. Certificate in Computer Operation 2004
6. Certificate in Osteosynthesis
AO Craniomaxillofacial Course 2010
Blood transfusion in maxillofacial surgery
Facial reconstructive surgery
1. Ajike SO, Mohammed A, Adebayo ETO, Ononiwu C, Omisakin OO. Myositis O ssificans Circumscripta of the Supra-orbital region. A case reposts.
Annals Africa Medicine. 2007; vol 6 no. 4: 203-206
2. Ajike SO, Omisakin OO, Adebayo ETO, Chom ND Samaila MAO. Maxillary ameloblastoma an enigma for the surgeon. Nigeria Medical Journal. 2009; vol 50 no 2: 47-51
3. Ajike SO, Omisakin OO, Ogbeifun JO. The use of a feeding tube in the treatment of a parotid duct fistula, a case report. Journal Medicine and Medical Science 2011; vol 2 no 8: 1014-1016
4. Ajike SO, Omisakin OO, Mohammed RT, Adebayo ETO Challenges of airway management in a patient with Temporomandibular joint ankylosis complicating forceps delivery. A case Report. West indian Medical Journal, 2011; vol 60 no. 2: 220-222.
5. Ajike SO, Omisakin OO, Temporomandilaular Joint ankylosis in a Nigerian Teaching Hospital. West Indian Medical Journal 2011; vol 6 no. 2: 172-176
6. Baba J, Olayinka AT Inabo HI, Omisakin OO, Dawotola DA. Olonitola OS, Incidence of psudomonas aeruginosa and Aeromonas Spp. Isolated from malignant ulcers, at ABUTH, Zaria Nigeria. International Journal of Applied Biological Research 2011; Vol.3 no. 1 : 39-45.
7. Omisakin OO, Ajike SO, Aminu SM Transfusion trggers and evaluation of appropriateness of blood transfusion in maxillofacial surgery patient.
International Research Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 2013; vol.1 no. 4: 94-98.
8. Omisakin OO, Ajike SO Aminu SM, Eguma SE. Blood ordering and transfusion pracices in maxillofacial Surgery in a Nigeria Tertiary. International Research on Medical Sciences 2013; vol 1 no. 4: 040-045.
9. Ajike SO, Oladigbolu KK, Ogbeifun JO, Samaila E, Omisakin OO, Ajike BA. Complete Avulsion of the Globe and the optic Nerve: A Case Report. West African Journal of Medicine 2014; vol 33 no.2: 151-153.
10. Omoniyi KI, Ekwumemgbo PA, Omisakin OO, Emmanuel EG. Determination of the levels of some metal ions in blood, liver, and kidney of Wistar-Albino Rat after surgical implantation of stainless Arch Bar. Ilorin Journal Science 2014; vol. 1 no 2: 274-288
11. Omisakin OO. Ajike SO. Oral Lipomas: A report of two Cases. International Journal of Medicine and Biomedical Research 2014; vol. 3 no. 1: 58-62
12. Kashe SA Sale D Ajah JH, Yusaf N, Omisakin OO. Pattern and outcome of paediatric Sugical admission in a New Tertiary Hospital in Northern western Nigeria. Journal of surgery 2017; vol. 5 no. 5: 82 - 85
13. Omoniyi KI, Omisakin OO. Okunola J. Effects of Bio-fluid Dynamism and temperature on the leaching of Ag, cu and Hg from Dental amalgam and the health risk assessment Nassarawa State University K Journal of science & Technology. 2016; vol. 6 no. 1: 1597-5527
14. Omisakin OO. Kache SA Ajike SO. Congental Epulis: A report of two cases and review of the literature. International Journal of Medicine and Biomedical Research 2016; vol. 5 no. 3: 130-134.
15. Omisakin OO. Kache SA Ajike SO. Large capillary Haemanguma. A case report and Review of literature. IOSR Journal Dental Medical Science (10SR-JMDS) 2018; vol 17 no. 3: 27-30.
16. Omisakin OO, Ajike SO, Ayuba GI. Intra oral pleomorphic adenoma. A report of three cases and review of literature. International Journal of medical Biomedical Research 2017; vol 6 no. 2: 59-64.