PhD Student - Department of Social Sciencies, Philosophy, Geography and Translation and Interpretation
GRUPO HUM-364 de la Universidad de Córdoba
Learning Coordinator at LDA Audio Tech, company specialized in the development of devices for fire detection, voice alarm and public address following EN-54 legal framework, researcher at the field of Speech Analysis and Scientific Communication under the advice of Professor Manuel Bermúdez at University of Córdoba.
Project manager and CEO of Agencia Contraste and collaborator with universitarian associations such as the Association for Radio and Podcasting of which I was the creator of.
- Master in Teaching for Seconday and High School (Speciality in Life Sciences and Geology).
- Master in Biotechnology (Mention in Industrial and Environmental applications) - Course in specialization in ISO 14001
- Bachelor in Biochemistry
History and Philosophy of Science, Cultural Studies, Communication
- Social and cultural manager at the Faculty of Science of the University of Córdoba (2012-2014)
- IV Plan Galileo Fellowship to coordinate research associations at the University of Córdoba (2016).
- Erasmus Mundus TEMPO Grant for Erasmus studies of Master at the Polytechnic University of Armenia (2014-2015).
- Aula de Radio y Podcasting de la Universidad de Córdoba (Secretary)
- Students´ Council of the Faculty of Science of the University of Córdoba
- Technical Support Manager at LDA Audio Tech.
- Learning Coordinator at LDA Audio Tech for learning programmes under EN-54 legal framework.
Agencia Contraste - Proyectos de Comunicación Científica // Agencia Contraste - Scientific Communication Projects Management
- II Prize at XV Business Ideas Contest at the University of Córdoba "Agencia Contraste"
- III Prize at I Business Ideas Contest of Córdoba´s Town Hall Office "CordoCar".