Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute
I am a licensed Public Health Nutritionist with over 5 years’ experience in nutrition research; the following are my major strengths and accomplishment:
• Skilled in conducting Community Nutrition Engagement Activities.
• Certificate in management of Diabetes & Heart Disease from Wageningen University
• Master of Science student in Community Nutrition and Development and with a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics with IT, from Maseno University.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with an ability to work in a culturally diverse team.
2016-2021: Ongoing Masters of Science in Community Nutrition and Development, Maseno University, Kenya
2019-2021: Diploma in Child Psychology (Holistic Nurturing of Children) Presbyterian University of East Africa
2017-2017: Public Health Nutrition Internship and Registration (G/2257/17) by KNDI
2012-2016: Bachelor of Science, in Nutrition and Dietetics with IT, Maseno University, Kenya.
1. Maternal & Child Nutrition
2. Lifestyle Disease
3. Adolescent Nutrition